Willian: If I can, I will stay at Chelsea until I am 40 years old.

Chelsea winger Willian says he would be happy to stay at the club until he is 40 years old and is currently in talks over his future.

"Everyone knows how I love this club and how I enjoy to play for Chelsea. If I can, I will stay here until I am 40 years old but football is not always like this," he told Sky Sports.

"[I want to stay] because I like to play here. It's not only my decision, we have to decide together with the club. We've had some conversations.

"I hope I can say to you guys that I will stay but now I cannot say."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arsenal 'could enquire about William Saliba joining up with the squad in Jan'

Rashford: I want to win Champions League and Premier League with Man Utd.

Real Madrid 0-0 Athletic Bilbao: Back-to-back blanks for Los Blancos.